Rule & Regulation
1. The students should arrive at the school only around five-minutes before the call-bell is rung.
2. Clean and proper School uniform is to be worn on all the school days. A student who is slovenly dressed may be sent home.
3. The students must carry their School Diary while entering the class room, Library or attending the morning Assemblies, too. School dairy can be
received from the office paying prescribed amount in case it is torn, lost or distorted.
4. Any photograph to be attested by the authority to the school must be snapped in school uniform only.
5. At the stroke of the first long bell, all students should assemble in their respective class-rooms for attendance after which they should line up for prayer.
After the prayer they must return to their respective classes quietly in line.
6. All the students should keep their classroom and the school premises clean and tidy.
7. The students are not allowed to bring any kind of valuable like cell phones, I-pods, Mp3/4 players, cameras, transistors, precious coins, stones or any
item of jewelry like chain, rings etc. to the school. The school will not be responsible for loss of any such articles if brought by the students. Such
items will be seized by the authorities of the school if found in the premises of the school.
8. The students are expected to be disciplined in their general behaviors.
9. Irregular attendance, habitual late-arrival, idleness, negligence in home work, disobedience and disrespect or any other reprehensible behavior
towards teachers and others may be entitled dismissal from the school. Students are accountable to the school authorities for their conduct both inside
and outside the school.
10. Every student must take part in all the curricular and co-curricular activities unless declared unfit or exempted by the Organizers.
11. Parents and students are advised to park their vehicles only in the parking space on their own risk.
12. Students are neither allowed to use the school telephone without permission nor they be called to answer phone calls during hours.
13. Extra books, news papers or periodicals must not be brought to the school without prior permission of the school authorities.
14. No collection for any purpose, whatsoever, shall be made in the school without the prior permission of the coordinator/principal. Money should neither be
lent nor borrowed, nor articles be exchanged by the students among themselves.
15. The institution does not hold responsibility for accidents and loss of items or valuables etc, although proper care is taken to prevent such occurrences.
16. All the students must extend co-operation in taking care of all the property of the school. The students should not scratch or spoil the desks, benches,
chairs nor damage any school furniture nor write or draw anything on the walls nor damage the belongings of others. Damage done even by accident
should be reported at once to the class teacher, Recovery against any such damage must be done up by the concerned student together with a fine
imposed on him/her/them for such a misdeed. Such misdeeds may entitle expulsion from the school also.
17. Students who come to school in the care of escorts should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office
for further information.
18. Those who commute on their own should not loiter about on the way. They should be prompt in reaching school/home in time.
19. Students are advised to avoid buying unhygienic eatables.
20. Students must not bring oily food and pickles to the school in their tiffin.
21. The students who commute by the school buses, should wait at their respective bus stop in an orderly fashion and board the bus in a disciplined
manner. They should not board or alight from moving buses. They should not hang or stand on the footboard of the bus, auto-rickshaw or cycle
22. The school reserves the right to dismiss such students whose diligence in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the school
environment or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality, grave insubordinations, contempt of authority or wilful
damages to school property is always sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
23. Students found commuting by the school bus without bus pass will have to face disciplinary action.
24. Students should behave in a gentle manner wherever they go. They should remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their
seniors, teachers and elders whenever and wherever they meet them.
25. Firing crackers or splashing colours in school premises is strictly prohibited. Non-compliance to these instructions may result in expulsion from the
26. No child is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal. Such permission will be granted only on the specific request
of the parents in writing.
27. Every student must cover his/her note-books/text books properly in prescribed covers only, and label them positively.
28. Any girl student who wishes to apply mehendi/Henna can do so only within the paim, but not on fingers, nails etc.
29. Unauthorised photography is not allowed in the school.
30. Students are strictly prohibited to bring vehicles inside the school premises.
Click To Download PDF File